N.B.F.S.C. Trail Permit Fees
2006 - 2007 Season
New Brunswick ’s extensive,managed snowmobile
trail system supports a significant winter tourism industry. It's estimated that
the number of snowmobile users inNew Brunswick is in excess of 15,000.
Maintaining the system of trails was dependant on funding from permits that
users voluntarily purchased each season from the New Brunswick Federation of
In the interest of fairness and sustainability, the Provinceof New Brunswick has
introduced a mandatory snowmobile trail permit system.This will ensure stable
funding for trail upkeep and maintenance. The mandatory system, similar to that
of other provinces, is based on a user pay mechanism. It is expected to provide
economic benefits for the province and safety benefits for users.
PLEASE INDICATE CLUB #4 WHEN PURCHASING YOUR TRAIL PASS. THIS HELPS US KEEP OUR
TRAILS AMONGST THE BEST IN THE PROVINCE.
The New Brunswick Federation of Snowmobile Clubs offers
seven (7) types of Trail Permits for the 2006-2007 season:
* Prices are in Canadian $ *
*NEW TRAIL PERMIT TYPE DETAILS*
*AVAILABLE ONLY AT SERVICE NEW BRUNSWICK OUTLETS*
Family Trail Permits:
1. Qualification is a minimum of 3 snowmobiles in a family.
2. Multiple ‘Family’ Trail Permits must all be purchased at the same time.
3. The first two permits are bought at the regular price, third and subsequent
permits will be $65.00 + HST.
4. Proof of a ‘Family’ qualification is 3 or more current snowmobile
registrations all registered to the same address and in the same name.
5. The discount is for qualified families, not businesses or companies.
Antique Snowmobile Trail Permits:
1. Definition is snowmobiles 20-years and older,1987 and older.
2. Proof for an ‘Antique’ qualification is the current snowmobile registration
for each antique snowmobile.
Classic Snowmobile Trail Permits:
1. Definition is snowmobiles between 10 and 20 years old, 1988 to 1997.
2. Proof for a ‘Classic’ qualification is the current snowmobile registration
for each classic snowmobile.
Where to Buy Permits
Ready to buy your season trail permit? (Available
(A) Visit your local Service New
Brunswick Location, or
(B) Use the online form. (regular
season permits only)
(A) Visit a local Service New
Brunswick Location, or
(B) use the online form (regular
season permits only), or
(C) Contact the NBFSC via E-Mail, or
(D) Print out and mail or fax an
Purchase a Daily permit at locations
throughout New Brunswick.
Any inquiries regarding accommodations, trail maps or trip planning
should be directed to the Province’s Tourism Call Centre at
1-800-561-0123 or by visiting their web site at